Stories, Letters, and Ideas of isdead: The Cynical Felix

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Learning from Emotion

To be honest, I'm using intensive motions and words for the conversation with my boss. We have very aggressive feedbacks for ourselves – that's because IT IS IMPORTANT. On the other hand, anyway, I really don't want to be burnout for the emotional dealings with my team mate. I have fate with them, and I know we are taking enough influence each other. That's why I'm talking easily and comfortably.

Today's dialogue was uncomforted with me. It was filled with full of anger, fury, and rage. Finally, I understood what I hypostatized is not important. I had to communicate and instruct with them; even they know my plans.

I have to work harder for not to make this kind of situation again. Not again.

No comments:

History

Who's the Cynical Felix?

Gamer, Designer, Cartoonist, Reviewer, Blogger, Objectivist.